“System 44 made reading a lot easier,” Jesus said. “When I read out loud in class I don’t feel nervous like I used to. System 44 has made me love reading.”
—Jesus Pantoja, System 44® student, Bethlehem, PA
- Four Inspiring Teachers Named National READ 180® and System 44® Outstanding Educator Award Winners
- Thirteen U.S. Students Are Honored by Scholastic for Outstanding Academic Success
- READ 180 and System 44 Outstanding Educators Help Struggling Students Become Confident Lifelong Readers
- Twelve Struggling Students Become Reading All-Stars with "System 44" and "READ 180"
- READ 180® and System 44® from Scholastic Receive ROE (Return on Education) Innovation Award at ASU/GSV Ed Innovation Summit
- Scholastic Announces Educational Technology Product Launch with MATH 180®, iRead, System 44® Next Generation and READ 180®
- Study of Blended Learning Reading Program in Michigan Shows Significant Effects for Adolescent Learning Disabled Students
- Struggling Readers Get Second Chance With System 44, Proven Phonics Instruction
What is System 44™?
- Research-based phonics instruction that invites students to crack the code and master the 44 sounds and 26 letters that make up the English language.
- Highly motivating and age-appropriate adaptive technology
- Direct personalized instruction to older students who struggle with foundational reading skills
- The new Scholastic Phonics Inventory (SPI), a unique, technology-based assessment—the first of its kind—to help identify students who lack basic phonics skills
System 44 informational videos
System 44 Overview:
Placement, Assessment & Reporting: