Scholastic Reading Club
- #WeHaveDiverseBooks For Kids in Scholastic Reading Club This Holiday
- James Patterson & Scholastic Reading Club Award First Round of Grants to School Libraries; Due to High Demand for Funding, Patterson Announces an Additional $250,000 – Bringing Total to $1.75 Million to Help Libraries Across the U.S.
- Scholastic Reading Club and 1-800-Flowers.com® Celebrate Teachers and Administrative Professionals This Spring
- School Libraries Need Critical Help
- James Patterson and Scholastic Partner to Help Save School Libraries
- Scholastic Unveils 2013 "Give the Gift of Reading" Guide with Top Children's Books for Holiday Gifts
- Scholastic Reading Club Calls for Nominations for "Star Readers" from Proud Parents and Teachers
- Scholastic Announces Major Redesign of Iconic School Book Club Flyers
Since 1948, Scholastic Reading Club has inspired kids to love reading by making it easy and affordable for them to choose their very own books. The Scholastic Reading Club flyers, both printed and online, offer a wide range of grade-appropriate books handpicked by our editors. At prices starting as low as just one dollar, these flyers make it possible for kids of all income levels and from every part of the country to have access to great books and build their own home library.
In our more than sixty-five year history, Scholastic Reading Club has partnered with teachers and schools to sell more than 6 billion books to generations of readers, leaving an indelible mark on the memories of children and adults in the United States and around the world.
Scholastic Reading Club also empowers teachers by offering free books and supplies for the classroom through the Bonus Points rewards program. Many teachers have built entire classroom libraries with books purchased for free using Bonus Points from Scholastic Reading Club.
Scholastic Reading Club delivers a just-right selection for every grade each month:
What People Are Saying
"In the past, they've helped get books into homes for families who can't/won't use libraries. In the classroom, they are great motivators. Having new books does something magical to students... to be the first one to have a clean, new book is very motivating."
– Christi F., 3rd Grade Teacher, Indiana
"You should see the excitement when the box arrives in my classroom from Scholastic. The kids are so excited! I know that they then go home with their new books and bug the adults at home to read to them or to listen to the child read it."
– Christine M., Kindergarten Teacher, Indiana
"Scholastic Book Clubs is a great way to get students fired up with reading! It’s easy to accumulate points and build your very own classroom library! My students and I love ordering from scholastic and I just recently tried the online parent ordering. With scholastic everything is easy and affordable!!!"
– Oscar M., 4th Grade Teacher, Texas